Blood vomiting
I visited the hospital, and suggested to have endoscopy, as a symptom of ulcer. Looking for a doctor after I get the endoscopy result.
64 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello.... What's is endoscopy report.. You should've attached report here with question... Blood vomiting could be due to esophageal tear or stomach ulcer... Consult gastroenterologist in nearest hospital... Since you are in dehli I cannot suggest you any doctor there.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?