Blood Thick
My blood is thick what i do to thin My b12, vitamin d is low not going up i also take multivitamin tablet for 10 days but going up. I have gas in my stomach before 1 month ago i suffered for gastric ulcer. Please 🙏 help

Not due to ulcer Share me some more details And any reports Consult  me  if you want permanent solution then

Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services