Blood test required????
Hai Dr.. Nw my periods has been 8 days  delayed. Even positive results in hme pregency test Nd my idea is to go to Dr after one month... Suggest me wat I can do nw.....
55 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

hello... even if your upt is positive.. better to consult a gynaecologist and get a scan done to confirm pregnancy... do not wait till a month..better to visit a gynaecologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?