cardiologist-icon
Blood test report
Hi, my blood test report shows , Lymphocytes thirty six% and absolute three five six four which was forty six% in 2013.Eosinophils six% and absolute five nine four.Is this a normal report? And why some of them are high or low ,any reason? Should I have to make change in myself? please guide me well

Hi, Normal value ranges may vary slightly among different laboratories. Talk to your doctor about the meaning of your specific test results. The example above shows the common measurements for results of these tests. Some laboratories use different measurements or may test different specimens...
Dr. Aniruddha Dayama
Internal Medicine 4 yrs exp Gurgaon
Counts can vary upon time of testing and on seasons due to sub clinical infections. If you have no problems then no need to worry. Get tested after a period of 6 months from the same lab.