Blood sugar level

What are the "lower" and upper limits of normal blood sugar level in fasting and postprandial? I started exercising regularly (10k steps every day) and avoiding sugar about a month ago. At that time, my fasting blood sugar level was one hundred and ten. Now, the fasting level is 77 and 2 hours after breakfast is 99. Are these values ok?

Doctor Answers (1) on Blood sugar level

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there, I understand your problem and your condition. And I would like to appreciate your concern towards towards your health. The normal levels of sugars are below 120 mg/dl on fasting and should not exceed it. And post pyramidal should not be mire that 180 mg/dl. but since you have started working out your bloods sugar levels are pretty normal and to be frank. You are having hypoglycemic sugar levels. Just do mot push yourself to hard but keep continuing your physical activity. Thank you