Blood sugar and pressure

Dear sir, I have got high blood pressure and blood sugar from past two days and unable to maintain body balance. Need to know which medicine would be more suitable compared to amryl as I believe this is not affecting. However arkamin 0.1 and met xl 25 have been added by family doctor.

Doctor Answers (4) on Blood sugar and pressure

Dr. R.Ravindranath Chennai | Diabetologist
Your blood sugar, is affecting nerves _balancing system(autonomic nervous)is in trouble
Meet a diabetologist & have proper counselling
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. You havent mentioned your present sugar levels and also your present blood pressure recording. Also, how do you feel its not affecting,? I would suggest you go and consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Your blood pressure and sugar levels are very high and uncontrolled. This can be quite damaging in the long run. It is better to be under care of a Physician and once it is under control you should be under care of a Family Physician. May be you need admission or you should be checking your blood pressure and sugar levels at your home and seek guidance of your Family physician.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... Doctors can't prescribe medicines in online , only after complete examination and investigation doctor give medicine... If you have infection or any medical problem blood glucose stay high even after medicines.. You haven't not mentioned dosage of amryl, arkamin is not given in usual hypertension, what if your hypertension is secondary hypertension ,consult general physician personally...