cardiologist-icon
Blood presure.
I am suffering from diabetes since 4 years and blood presure since 2yrs. From the last 2 months, my B.P fluctuates or gets high sometimes. My doctor Raised the Potency of my medicine. But still  B.P is not normal. By taking milk or tea it feels like accedity. What precaution , diet and medicine i should prefer?

Dr. Hithysh BM
hello der u should be started on a beta blocker if u are not responding to the treatment u should be tried on other anti hypertensives avoid salt in diet do exercise regularly consult physician for further evaluation.