Blood pressure
Last 11 years I'm having I tablet telma H ever day. When I started I was leading sedentary lifestyle. Last 5 years I lead a very active routine & at present walk/run 12500 steps daily & have also lost few kilos. Can I change the tablet to telma 40 or some other medicine ? I am a non smoker & occasional drinker.

1. Are you over weight ? What's your age, weight and height? 2. Is your lipid profile deranged ? 3. Do you take enough rest? 4. Do you take too much salt,pickle? 5. Do you eat Oily , Fatty and Fried food? 6. Do you have family history of blood pressure? 7. Do you eat outside food often ? 8. Do you have any other illnesses or take any drugs , Smoke or alcohol ? These are some of the questions that need to be answered before we initiate proper blood pressure medicines. Otherwise there is no point start medicines without proper evaluation. Private consult with me for detailed treatment protocol with medicines and dietary instructions for the same. All the best.