Blood Poo/Stool
When I go for potty the first potty comes out hard and starts paining and then starts bleeding, earlier the pain and blood was not that much but now the pain n blood is a lot and don't know what to do, so please suggest what I need to do. Thanks.

Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi Might be due to fissure .. preventing constipation by eating food rich in dietary fiber, drinking enough water, occasional use of a stool softener, and avoiding constipating agents.  anal hygiene,  lubricating ointment for local application would help you .... Consult general surgeon if severe