Blood passed

At the time of latrine blood was passed.ans this is first time and is may be internal piles.please tell how can I confirm this and is there any remedy witout operation.please advice its urgent.
views-icons 99 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Ashish M Narsana
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Junagadh

blood passing in stool have many causes and internal piles is one of them. to confirm it you should consult some doctor for thorough examination and stool investigations can be done if required. Internal piles can be cured completely with homeopathic remedies permanently without any operations.
Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern... Only way to confirm is get examination done by nearest surgeon... It may be due to fissures....Add fiber to your diet. Eating about 25 to 30 grams of fiber a day can help keep stools soft and improve fissure healing. Fiber-rich foods include fruits, vegetables, nuts and whole grains. You also can take a fiber supplement. Adding fiber may cause gas and bloating, so increase your intake gradually. Drink adequate fluids. Fluids help prevent constipation. Exercise regularly. Engage in 30 minutes or more of moderate physical activity, such as walking, most days of the week. Exercise promotes regular bowel movements and increases blood flow to all parts of your body, which may promote healing of an anal fissure...good luck.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no