Blood motion
Today morning I went for the motion , there I saw that only pure red color blood is coming from the motion, I don't have any pain during that motion, I would like to know what it is. Is it is a serious and what it would be.

Dr. Navya G
Hi there.. I can understand your worry..blood in stools is very scary but don't worry it doesn't just mean cancer.. it has many causes like hemorrhoids(piles) which is most common cause of bleeding during motion.. and sometimes fissure in and even.. and less chances of it could be rectal or colon cancer.. please consult nearby surgeon soon for examination of that area to know the cause..