Blood in voimatting
On Wednesday my little sister vomit which contains lot of blood which scare my family please help us to tell which type of doctor is best for properly diagnosed because in early stage we detect any serious issue. ... Please help us.
34 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello.... Get her endoscopy done , gastroenterologist will do endoscopy , lower esophageal spincter can tear up on forceful contious vomiting or coughing, its associated with heavy bleeding, don't worry it can be treated , consult physician , reassure your parents .....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?