Blood in urine

From yesterday night I am getting blood in urine. Also, there is a lot of pain in the lower abdomen. Which speciality doctor should I get in touch with? Also, please suggest somebody in and around Whitefield / marathalli, Bangalore
views-icons 57 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Prabha Eliya Singan
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Bangalore
blood in the urine is called haematuria doctor to visit a general physician who after examining might if necessary refer you to a urologst or a gynaecologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?