Blood in Stool
For 3 days I had blood in stool but from last 2 days blood is not coming in stool. So what was the reason about that ? Is there anything to worry about ? Please give some advice.

Did u have constipation since the past few days ? Did the bleeding occur In a gush after passing stools or alongwith stools? Was the passage of motions hard and  painful? The reason to ur bleed might be piles(hemorrhoids) or fissures In either case, ur constipation is the reason.
drink plenty of water increase ur fibre intake take bulk laxatives... Isapghul powder 2tsp in one glass of water daily before going to bed for another 5-7 days
Afternoon....I am Krishna and I am a UK trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore. You are only 24 years old. At this age most common causes are haemorrhoids and less so polyps. Since you did not complain of tummy pain and or fever it makes less likely something like Crohns or Ulcerative colitis which is common in your age group. Solution- Flexible sigmoidoscopy and banding Laser at same sitting. Hope this helps. Best wishes Krishna X96632 83555X