Blood in Phlegm
Hello Doctors, From past two days, I'm having a pain in throat and pain in neck. I also sneezed twice and noticed that there was dark Red blood in phlegm. I also drew up phlegm from throat and there were tiny spots of blood in it. I do NOT have any cough or fever. I'm just feeling very tired and weak. I have been having cold from quite some days now. Is this a matter to worry?

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. Blood in phlegm may be due to injury to the mucous lining of throat. You should visit a homeopathic doctor near you. Meanwhile you take Tuberculinum 200 - 1dose.
Dr. Manju Lihala

Please see a doctor immediately for the bleeding for proper diagnosis and treatment.