Blood from nose and in phlegm
I have a problem of blood coming from nose and i see bloody phlegm too. There is no any specific time for this but i have seen it mostly occus in summer and dry season. This is happening from many many years but never went to any doctor specifically for this. There is no any kind of pain or itching or anything. But i'm worried why it happens. Sometimes it won't happen for months, but sometimes it happens regularly. And sometimes i see bloody snots too. (I think my immunity is weak and i'm underweight too). Can anybody help me out with this. What is this happening and what can be the reason behind this, and do i have to see any kind of doctor (specialist). Or do i just need to do something for this (any asans or pranayama)?

Could be ITP Need to further evaluate Please contact me on my private chat window for the same..

Take ayurveda medicines for this  and Do Anulom vilom And parnav pranayam Consult me online if you want permanent solution
Prefer homeopathy, its safe and effective, contact for complete case..
Hello, Its nothing to panic. Bleeding tendencies can be easily treated with Homoeopathy medicines. Also it will not recur in the future. So consult a Homoeopathy Doctor nearby.