Blood in cough
Got hit by cricket ball on chest yesterday and today blood is coming with cough, please suggest whom to consult & what to do.
61 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello.. Well first thing is go to an orthopaedician and get examined if you have any fracture...c ray will be required...if yes he will give you a brace... secondly also meet a physician too for the blood in cough as the incident may or may not be related to it...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.