Blood flow
Often heavy Blood flow while passing stools . Which doctor should I consult ? General physician or a specialist ?
65 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello There. I can understand your concern. Since how long have you been facing this problem? do you feel constipated? is it frank blood or is it blood streaked stools you are having? you need to consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. drink lots of water and have a high finer diet. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Increase blood flow to kidneys
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.