Blood coming from vagina

Hi , My friend is having this problem that its her periods time as usual but now she is having blood coming out of her vagina not usual as it use to be . It was like one day (near 5:00 pm ) it happened and she thought periods came because something like eggs also came out in urine But then next day there was no bleeding at all (it was all clean ) . So next day I put my finger slightly inside her vagina and there was blood on my finger . And then she checked her panty and there was blood on her panty too . And after that she felt a little pain in her low abdomen part for near half an hour . Now I am quite conscious whether is this is usual or not ?? Kindly do reply . Thanks a lot in advance :)

Hello there..... I went through your query..... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs...... Consult your Gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment.....