Blood Clotting
I have a blood clot in my right leg near the knee due to falling from two wheeler. I feel numbness around that area. No pain observed.
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shilpa Dane Gaba
Cardiologist 13 yrs exp Pune
U need to seek medical help to dissolve the blood clot. Do visit our Clinic for further assistance
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?