Blood between periods
I am suffering from incomplete stool evacuation issue since 3 years. Recently I noticed blood in stool. I visited gastroenterologist and underwent colonoscopy. The doctor said everything is fine. But now am facing blood between periods. White discharge with blood in it. Can these two things be connected? What should I do?

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

No these things r not connected. Drink Luke warm water three litres a day and patently wait for atleastv6 20 min to pass stools

Hello.. Nope.. If your seeing blood with the white discharge it'd related to your vaginal secretion....its intermenstrual bleed...its better you consult a gynaecologist and get yourself evaluated.... I don't think the two things are related.... We need to evaluate you... Thank you