Blood allegry/ dry cough

I have been to many physicians and ent specialist but all they say is the problem occurs due to food problems nd provide me medicines which effects 5 6 days but once i get use to them . Dry cough returns again.
Pls provide suggestions,  my t.b test is also negative
Its a general dry cough happens throughout the day.

Doctor Answers (1) on Blood allegry/ dry cough

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
For your allergic issue its better to prevent the triggering factors, rather than treatment.

Use your air conditioner. Air conditioning reduces the amount of airborne pollen from trees, grasses and weeds that finds its way indoors. Air conditioning also lowers indoor humidity and can reduce your exposure to dust mites. If you don't have air conditioning, try to keep your windows closed during pollen season.

Decontaminate your decor. Minimize dust that may worsen nighttime symptoms by replacing certain items in your bedroom. For example, encase pillows, mattresses and box springs in dustproof covers. Remove carpeting and install hardwood or linoleum flooring. Use washable curtains and blinds.

Maintain optimal humidity. If you live in a damp climate, talk to your doctor about using a dehumidifier.

Prevent mold spores. Clean damp areas in the bath, kitchen and around the house to keep mold spores from developing. Get rid of moldy leaves or damp firewood in the yard.

Reduce pet dander. If you're allergic to dander, avoid pets with fur or feathers. Having pets regularly bathed or groomed also may reduce the amount of dander in your surroundings.

Clean regularly. Clean your home at least once a week. If you're likely to stir up dust, wear a mask or have someone else do the cleaning.
Cover your nose and mouth if it's cold out.