Blocks Stammering

I have blocks and Stammering . Even if i cannot manage to speak attendence in my College .i get blocks on m,p,b,s,c mainly.due to this my confidence is always low and i cannot study properly and always try to demotivate myself

Doctor Answers (3) on Blocks Stammering

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello. Sir based on the history you have given I think you should know that there are many reasons which causes stammering like a strong family history, psychological reasons like anxiety, stress, family enviroment. Generally stammering is treated with the help of speech therapy but you should know that it takes longer duration for a better possible outcome and the result of speech therapy will not stop your problem overnight, it takes time to resolve your issue through that. So I kindly advise you to consult a speech therapist for further queries.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. You need to go consult a speech therapist in person for his sessions and also a psychiatrist in person for further counselling and management. With a little effort, Your condition can be dealt with. Do not give up hope and do not let it affect your confidence. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Balaji clinic. Bangalore.
Dr. Anirudh Agrawal Delhi | General Physician
Try speech therapy. And try to speak slowly and deliberately.