Blocked nose and headache
Since almost 10 days i have blocked nose and every time i sneeze it out my head hurts alot because of that as if it's burning out there? Why is it happening

Acute sinusitis
A course of medicines with antibiotics and analgesic along with mucolytics
steam inhalation , Avoid AC and cold foods

It may be because of acute sinusitis.
decongestant nasal spray
steam inhalation
Hi there. I have a few queries to you. Do you get recurrent attacks of cold? Do you have any allergy? Dust Allergy, drug Allergy, food allergy? Do you have recurrent sneezing? Are you on any medications? Your symptoms are suggestive of a sinus infection. Since you've mentioned about fever or thick nasal secretions, it's more in favour of a bacterial infection for which you don't require antibiotics.
Try taking a vitamin c supplement once a day. Avoid cold foods. Start doing breathing exercises. Do steam inhalation twice a day for 5 min in each session. Plain water is sufficient. Also do salt water gargling thrice daily. Get sun exposure for 30 minutes a day. All for the next 5-7 days.
Don't sneeze too much. Don't squeeze out your nose. it can aggravate Allergy
Please come down and meet me at my clinic/diagnostic center, Y S DESAI SPECIALTY HEALTHCARE, at Basaveshwaranagar, just diagonally opposite the Basaveshwaranagar Police Station. It is within 2km from both Rajajinagar Metro Station on the Green Line and Hosahalli BGS Metro Station on the Purple Line.
Contact me
Are you suffering from cough or fever?
go for a routine blood examination, I also suggest for a covid test.
try steam inhalation with menthol