Blocked nose and ear
I am suffering from blocked nose and ear. I have done MRI, reports were normal, no sinus. May I know other reasons of this and possible solutions. Thank you

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Why did you get a MRI done for this issue. Was it suggested by a ENT specialist or you got it done by yourself. We need to know the history in detail and also a physical examination also needs to be done. Kindly consult a ent specialist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.