cardiologist-icon
Blockage in veins
I want to go through a test which tells about any heart blockage in veins or arteries completely...which test should i go through

Dr. Navya G
Hi there.. I can understand your concern.. your obese for your height.. so I would suggest you to please reduce your weight by atleast 30kilos as obesity itself is risk factor for heart problems.. to know about coronary artery(artery supplying heart) blockage, you can get Echo, treadmill test which tell indirectly whether you have any chance of heart attack or any part of your heart not getting enough blood dye to blockage of vessels.. to directly visualize arteries and know the patency CT angiography or MR angiography is available.. please consult nearby cardiologist once..