Blockage in veins
I want to go through a test which tells about any heart blockage in veins or arteries completely...which test should i go through
87 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Navya G
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi there.. I can understand your concern.. your obese for your height.. so I would suggest you to please reduce your weight by atleast 30kilos as obesity itself is risk factor for heart problems.. to know about coronary artery(artery supplying heart) blockage, you can get Echo, treadmill test which tell indirectly whether you have any chance of heart attack or any part of your heart not getting enough blood dye to blockage of vessels.. to directly visualize arteries and know the patency CT angiography or MR angiography is available.. please consult nearby cardiologist once..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.