Blockage in ear
I cleaned my ears with a earbud.. and after some time of that i started a feeling that something is blocking both my ears.. nd its accumulated upto some part behind the ear.. i feel that something is blocking my ears from inside. And that is why i hear everything in a way as if someone has put fingers in both my ears.. please suggest.. today is the 4th Day that this is happening.. what to do... i hear everything in a way as if there are two fingers that hve completely blocked my ears. Plzz help

Hello there. I can understand your concern.  You could have gone a little too far with the ear bud. Get it checked out by a ENT specialist to rule out any injury to the ear drum. Chew some gum and you may find temporary relief. Do not put anything inside the ear now. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain.  Bangalore