Block in renal artery

Right main artery has become narrow which is causing a high B.P. I.e. 183/103 and also resulting in swelling all over the body especially below the waist . Do suggest for proper treatment .

Doctor Answers (2) on Block in renal artery

Mr. Deepak Kumar Ambala | Yoga and Naturopathy
Nameste ! I will suggest you avoid hard work. And if possible try Anulom vilom paranayam 20 min. Daily morning. As well as you can do chandrabhedhi parnayama. If possible drink 1 glass bottle guard juice empty stomach. Soon with blessing of maa vaishnvi you will get positive results...
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand. Your feeling and I totally understand your concern of your towards your health. But this isn't a condition which can be treated in a forum line this you need to consult a nephrologist. For your assistance you will all help you need. Because if it is prolonged your kidney. May be damaged because of scarcity of blood and if it's done the process will irreversible. Just act soon Thank you