Peripheral artery disease
Diagnosed with PADi.e.,mild narrowing of ATA and DPA,My left leg is paining especially in foot but my pulse is good,I want to know exact condition of mine,I am under medication evospirin av,stiloz, Gabapentin, doctor told there is no surgery for this because your problem is with small artery,please solve my problem

Consult cardiologist

Continue with prescribed meds, if the occlusion is not severe then management is only symptomatic and prevention of progression.
repeat USG Doppler of Lower limbs after 6 months to monitor progession
mild exercise should be done to promote collateral circulation to develop.