Bloating in stomach
For two days i am facing bloating or inflammation in stomach. I feel full and i am constant burping. Please let me know what is the issue

Dr. Manaswini Mullapudi
Hi, it seems you're suffering from gastritis. Avoid coffee, tea, and spicy or oily food. Drink a lot of water. You can also take some over the counter antacids for temporary relief. There is medication to relieve these symptoms also, for which you can consult a local doctor. It's a self limiting condition, and you'll start to feel better in a day or two. If you develop other symptoms like diarrhea/vomiting or fever, please consult a doctor in person.