Bloated stomach,back pain

By which test I can know the health condition of my pancreas as my blood sugar is not under control.
views-icons 33 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Bloated stomach,back pain

doctor profile image
Dr Satyajit Godhi
11 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | GastroIntestinal Surgery
Sir you can get a CT scan of the abdomen done to look at the structural condition of the pancreas. It is very difficult to assess the functional aspect of the pancreas. Though there are some tests like 72 hour fecal fat testing these tests are really not indicated and are not very routinely done as well
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?