Blisters which r on my cheek suffering.
Good evening Doctor👋! 10 years back,I got some black sparks on my face when I used some kind of creams,after that, even though I hardly tried to get rid of them by using some another kind of creams,it couldn't be possible to remove those black sparks from my face mainly on right cheek and nose👃.   Actually any stains that we get on skin must be removed easily in the starting moments but my facial black stains r deeply penetrated in my skin and become large day by day.  Presently I'm using "SKIN SHINE CREAM" weekly twice since six years for temporary disappearance.    Now I got two blisters on my right cheek which r causing me little bit pain while I press my cheek on the bed.     Is it danger to have such blisters on our skin ( right cheek) ? Kindly give me some tabs and suggestions to remove those blisters as I showed photo below 👇

Please stop skin shine and consult a dermatologist
Need more photos from different angles for accurate diagnosis and treatment
Take consultantion and discuss in detail
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.