Blisters or eruptions?

Hello everyone. Have been having these blisters all over my body except face. I am scared that it might be chicken pox. I have had it in the past in 2001 when it was a severe one. Is it that I am getting it again? Please help!!
views-icons 30 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Blisters or eruptions?

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Hi. Usually chicken pox affects just once and is extremely rare to have a second episode. The image are not clear. ​​This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can the​​n be started. Di​​scuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in​​ few days. Don't delay the appointment. You ​​can use​​ a bland moisturiser till then and OT​​C an​​ti-​​all​​e​​rg​​ic medi​​cations.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?