Blisters in my fingers
Usually my hands feel like they are on fire, but not always and then I break out with the bumps and inside the bumps is a clear dot. And if you pop them clear liquid comes out. Sometimes it itches and sometimes it feels like there are splinters in my hands. Now hand feels so rough and its spreading all over fingers.

Rajitha Gujjari
Dermatologist Hyderabad
Hi..... U did not provide sufficient information regarding your condition. It could be autoimmune blistering disorder or milder form of congenital blistering disorder or infection or irritant dermatitis. Best thing is to visit dermatologist without neglecting ur condition.