Blind belief
Hello.. Doctor.. My father has many superstitious and blind belief. His age is 58 Can he come out from that?
23 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi. The question you have asked here is very much vague. If you feel his thoughts are superstitious then you talk to your dad and convince him about your view. If at all it disturbs his or your or any family members then you seek psychiatrist help.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?