Bleeding jaws
My jaws start bleeding when ever I brush my teeth...it pains a lot when consuming food.. Are there any home remedies

Dr. Vishal Karkamkar
Dentist 11 yrs exp Thane
Hi, bleeding generally is seen from your gums which we call as Gingivitis. We can temporarily manage bleeding by home made remedies such as use of mouthwash or some astringent oral gels. But it will just manage the symptom not the disease. Scaling i.e. Cleaning is mostly required to treat mild form of Gingivitis. For severe forms, further  treatment may be required I would advice you to do general teeth cleaning and prohylaxis to avoid such problems in future