Bleeding in stools

Sinceva few days, I have been observing fresh blood being passed in / after my stools. Not sure if I should consult a doctor. If yes then what kind of a doctor ?

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Nashik

Thanks for expecting Healthier fitness solutions with Ayurved, u need to consult AYURVEDIC Ksharsutra expert or surgeon, till then have warm buttermilk by adding thyme, cumin seeds, seat in warm water by application mix of camphor in coconut oil. Hope this will work for you, its may digestion upset

Hello there. Yes. You should consult a doctor. But let me ask you a few questions? Is the Blood streaked to the stools or just spots of it? Do you have a problem of constipation? Any pain in abdomen? Any pain during passing stools or after it? With all these you should consult a surgeon who will be the best person to help you in this case. Hope you get well soon. Regards
Dr. Aastha Midha Likhyani
General Surgeon 3 yrs exp Mohali
Hi you as per your complaint it is painless fresh bleeding after you pass stool, I will suggest you to have lots of green leafy vegetables ,with tab dobsil 500mg twice a day for two weeks, with syp cremaffin 15 ml at bed time for a week .and consult me after a week , you should improve .