Bleeding in stool

Past 8 months back i saw blood in my stool.also itching and pain in anus.so i consult homempathy doctor.she give me medicine and i have some relax.but treatment continue till then and same condition is back.yesterday heavy bleeding comes with stool also pain start .what will i do .whether i consult with homeopathy or opt for some other doctor.please suggest which specialist i have to contact .location is gurgaon. Thanks & regards

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 11 yrs exp Delhi

Exactly With allopathic treatment you can get treated withing few days itself. Their are many treatment options depending upon your symptoms. Also a physical examination needs to be done to see the extent of your problem. Also it has to be differentiated if you have hemorrhoids. If you have Worms? If you have Gastro enteritis? So visit a Physician, u can visit us as well, check the website for more information. You can also make a formal appointment through practo
Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi hope you are not in much discomfort, You should consult a family physician or a general surgeon for further management, for the same you can look at practo website. Wish you a speedy recovery.