Bleeding in 4 weeks

Dear doctor,I am 4 weeks of pregnant now and I have found some bleeding today even after continuing tablet susten since confirmation of pregnancy , am feeling scared whether this Leeds to miscarriage of my pregnancy ??? Scanning done yesterday Please help me....please please please help me ...

Doctor Answers (1) on Bleeding in 4 weeks

Thank you for your question. I'm very sorry that you are upset about the bleeding.
Bleeding in early pregnancy is very common and only 3-4 out of five pregnancies will continue. This only means nature has a way of deciding which pregnancy is fit to grow into a healthy baby. Any that isn't nature will let go of. So please do not worry. Take rest and let nature decide. There is nothing that you do or do not do that can affect this in the first three months. Please see your obstetrician if you are still worried or the bleeding changes.
with best wishes for your safe pregnancy