Bleeding for one Month
I am very sad bcz one month bleeding with me no stopped i have treatement by docotor pl help me my problem
81 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello..that's really sad...I suggest you to consult a gynaecologist at the earliest.. You need to be evaluated for prolonged bleeding... Have you taken any ocps? Any other hormonal pills? I think you will need tranexamic acid tabs for stopping it...please consult a gynaecologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.