Bleeding during pregnany

Hi. I am 6 weeks pregnant. Last week wednesday I had slight bleeding and doctor did scan n everything was fine. She gave me Deflon tablets to have twice a day. I did a scan on saturday to chevk baby's health and everything went fine Baby had heartbeat. Now again today I started bleeding. Is it something to worry? Should I go for another scan?

Doctor Answers (2) on Bleeding during pregnany

Dr. Maulik Shah Ahmedabad | General Physician
hi, small amount of the bleeding is common in first three month, but if amount is more & it come frequently than consult gynec
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern and feeling towards your symptoms... I want to assure you that if its small amount nothing much to worry...Spotting is light bleeding from your vagina. It's similar to a period, but much lighter. The colour of the blood can be anything from red to brown...little spotting or bleeding is very common in early pregnancy... Consult nearest gynecologists for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.