Accuracy of rapid test after 6 weeks
Hello o doctor..I had a sex with sex worker 50 days before (7 weeks before)..But I had symptoms for the past month such as nail discoloration(nails color changed to pale whitish and pink), throat dryness for 5 weeks, cold, sneezing always, penis burning sensation. Is it hiv ?? But I tested an rapid antibody test today ( after 7 weeks of exposure) it is non reactive ... Please give me a solution... I am very depressed and scared..how accurate the antibody test after 6 weeks??

U R at high risk. Multiple tests are available. Contact on http://prac.to/drmanikantan for immediate assistance.

Cough lasting more than 6 weeks Rapid hiv blood test accuracy 6 weeks pregnant symptoms come and go