Bleeding doesn't stop
So I had taken abortion pill on 4th feb 2017 and almost a week later bleeding still continues. It is like period bleeding but I am still concerned because it wasn't supposed to last this long. Though day by day the amount of blood decreases but it hasn't stopped. I would like to know that is it anything serious or normal to bleed even after a week of abortion. If anything serious can you please tell me what to do. The abortion pill was prescribed by a doctor but currently he is out of town and unreachable. So, I just want to know what is happening.

Hi good afternoon Thnxs for your question If bleeding cont. Than u have to consult Gynecologist as soon as possible. And do ultrasound to check any retained products of conception. Thnxs
If you took that in a legal way under the guidance of a gynac.. Inform your doctor... If not. Immediately take a gynac opinion near by  ..do usg
Dear Practo user, There are chances that some products of conception got retained and that's why you may be having prolonged bleeding. Get Ultrasound of lower abdomen done to exclude products of conception.