Bleeding & flesh in stool

I have HH from past 10 years and on medication. I have nexpre 20 plain everday and ok. However from past 5 6 years blood comes out in stool and then goes after 5 6 days. It happens occasionaly and then rectifies itself. However this time flesh is coming out, I dnt know what is this flesh. Please help.

Doctor Answers (4) on Bleeding & flesh in stool

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
You seem to be having piles(haemorrhoids) which are prolapsing.
You should have a high fiber diet and drink lots of water.
Exercise daily and you should not strain for stools.
Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.
Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.

Dr. B Rajashekar Bangalore | General Physician
hello consult surgeon and decide bye
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar Delhi | General Practitioner
Hello I understand your concern. This is not a big problem and has an easy treatment . But before I prescribe you the treatment, you need to answer the following questions for proper dosages and good treatment. 1. What's your age ? 2. Whats your Height and weight ? 3. Since when do you have this problem ? 4. Do you have any other health problems except this problem? 5. Do you take any other medicines ? 6. Do you have any allergy to any medicines or otherwise? 7. Do you have any acidity problem ? 8. Do you drink or smoke ? 9. Any constipation problem ? 10. Any Drugs history ? Please answer the above questions and private consult for the same. All the best
Dr. Nitin Sethi Noida | General Physician
Good Afternoon. As per your question and my understanding you seem to have intermittent fresh blood and some flesh coming out of rectum while defection. These could be symptoms of Piles and need to be confirmed by a Physician. Treating Piles in early stages involves getting rid of the constipation and taking diets rich in fibre. Some medicine maybe prescribed if required. Do let me know if any further queries. Wishing you a speedy recovery.