Bleeding after stopping novelon tablets
I had severe abdominal pain, after scan came to know that I had hemorrhagic cyst on my right ovary.Doc advised me to take novelon tablets for 2 mnths. She told to start on the second day of period. I hv used it for 10 days n started feeling headache, nausea, weakness, brown spotting. so i stopped dem,aftr stopping also frm 10 days having heavy flow

you should not have stopped it. you should have consulted with the same doctor. These symptoms usually subside when novalon is continued.
Visit your doc. she will give some simple medicine and bleeding usually stops

Novelon tablet side effects Heavy bleeding after stopping pill