Blackheads on nose
I have blackheads on my nose from last 1 year.I have consulted 2 dermatologists in between.1st doctor prescribed me benzoyl peroxide face wash with adapalene gel which did not work.2nd doctor prescribed me glyco6 cream with melrio cream and calcium tablets which is not working.Now i am using home remedies like lemon and honey.kindly suggest me what should i do now and can i ever get rid of these blackheads.

A picture might help to diagnose. A condition known as trichostasis spinulosa may resemble like blackheads on nose, which are actually small vellus hairs.

Cause of blackheads on face How to get rid of blackheads on thighs What causes blackheads