Blackheads on my nose
I have skin problem on nose.It is blackheads which increasing day by since 7 years..please give me solution..I want to get rid of this...

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. These are possibly comedones and removing them with nails may cause a problem, you need to find why are they happening and it can be done easily by consulting a dermatologist. Salicylic acid based face washes and chemical peels helps though its a maintenance plan. Kindly consult a dermatologist for precise treatment plan   Best wishes Dr MK Agarwala