Black spots on face

My skin is oily n I use several face wash to reduce oil but it doesn't work and due to this some black spots came on my face. Pls suggest any cream or face wash to clear my black spots n oily skin

Doctor Answers (1) on Black spots on face

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Scars can involve textural change in the superficial and deep dermis, and can also be associated with erythema, and less often pigmentary change. In general, treatment of acne scarring is a multistep procedure. First,examination of is necessary to classify the subtypes of scarring that are present. Then, the patient´s primary concerns are elicited, and the patient is offered a menu of procedures that may address the various components of the scarring process...it can be removed by using chemical and mechanical peeling and also by laser treatment...consult good dermatologist they will examine and explain in detail