Black spots by psoriasis.
Hello all, I have psoriasis from last 6 years. I am taking medication every month and psoriasis is under control. But the thing is there are black spots on my entire body(mainly on stomach and back) which are resulted due to psoriasis. They are not going out, i am taking peel treatment for the same for every 30 days. Till date I sat for 5 Times, but no change in that black spots. Each time i paid 5k for that. But no result. Please tell me is peel treatment is effective for black spots or am i wasting money or is there any better treatment for the same. Thanks in advance.

Don't worry...you are suffering from  post inflammation causing black patch.. Medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.