Black spot & pain in hand

All blood reports are ok. We thought that the problem may be from skin. But now we want to consult this matter with one of the best M.D in medicine doctor. Pls reply us as soon as possible.
views-icons 157 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Anindya Mukherjee
Consultant Physician 6 yrs exp Kolkata
Please contact a MD MEDICINE PHYSICIAN asap..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?